Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet Summertime

Hello everyone,

This summer I left NYC to travel throughout some parts of Europe. I visited Monte Carlo, Istanbul, Venice, Rome, Naples, Sorrento, Pompei, Barcelona, Florence, Athens, and Kusadasi. Below I added some pictures of my adventures which included fine eating, riding on a gondola, sipping on some great drinks, and site seeing.


The beautiful views of Venice, Italy.


I got these sandals in Italy a few years prior and I still love to wear them.




Istanbul streets


Dolce Vita obsession


My best friend that left NYC to go back and live in Turkey


Now this is what I call feasting in Turkey...food...food...food




Hello Italy :)


My hot pink Dolce Vita sandals <3


Amalfi Coast in Italy




ROME


Monte Carlo shopping




Celine has my heart...actually all of Monte Carlo shopping has my heart


FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER @AQueenBeeofNYC
Tweet @AQueenBeeofNYC

14 comments:

  1. Whoa, great pics!! it must've been a really intense trip! :)

    You have such a remarkable blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great look :) and so funny pics.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I went to Monte Carlo once but didnt any shopping time....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful views ! Europe is great :)


    _____________
    more about fashion:
    http://milk-and-biscuit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mhm... It must be great adventure, so many places and different tastes. You are a real traveller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm Italy... I can watch photos and endless talk about this country =Р
    mary2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to see Monte Carlo!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks everything awesome!!
    i would love to go back!
    www.meflipalamoda.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures; you sure had loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks perfect! Photos from Italy are beautiful! Cant wait to visit it one day.. xX

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos, I can't wait to go travelling again!

    My latest blog post: http://www.heatstormblog.com/2013/06/one-piece.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete