Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's New York Fashion Week







I'm back, yes I have found time in my oh so busy schedule to blog on hereI was suffering from blogspot withdrawal. Fashion Week is happening in New York City right now as we speak. My friend and I managed to head out to Lincoln Center and visit. 

It was not only a beautiful day outside, but we were in the heart of where all the trends are being set for Spring 2012. We took some pictures in front of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and at Teen Vogue Hautespot. The shop at Hautespot was filled with a lot exciting activities such as a photo station, makeovers, and entering giveawaysMake sure to stop by tomorrow if you haven't already.



Tweet @AQueenBeeofNYC


3 comments:

  1. I love thissss! :) Were the clothes shown fab or dab? haha

    I literally never managed to attend any fashion week! FML.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! i miss new york so much it's a dream to live there!
    came across your lovely blog via twitter, thanks for the follow! would love it if you could check out my blog as well :) xxx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete