Sunday, July 31, 2011

Taste of New York

It's true, New York City is going to be the place I call home. In just a few days, I will be settling in this beautiful city. Currently, I am doing small photo shoots with Misha Vaksman, but when I am not posing; I am visiting and getting to know NYC. Ok so moving on to the good part.....here are some pictures I took with my iphone. Get a taste and feel for this fashion focused city. The photos are edited with instagram which is the most addicting app. ever on smart phones! Enjoy.


Desigual wall near Times Square


Louis Vuitton at Bloomingdales


Zara in Soho


Prada at Bloomingdales


The Bloomingdales itself on 3rd avenue


Topshop in Soho


Teen Vogue near Times Square


Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume at Sephora



6 comments:

  1. Ohh I wish I came to NY too...will you live there?? so jealous!!
    This pictures are great:)
    I'm following your blog, I like it! (I founf you in Fashiolista haha) Follow mine if you like it :)
    www.claudia-sender.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the link to your blog on a facebook group!

    Following you now, x

    http://fashionderegle.blogspot.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-de-regle/175894679135398

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog, I am following you
    follow mine
    maryfashionlove.blogspot.com
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would loveeee to go there!!!

    http://trendydrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, I wanna go there so bad! :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE IT, ! I follow you at fashiolista,please, follow me at dmsfashionblogger.blogspot.com
    KISS

    ReplyDelete