Friday, May 6, 2011

Show off those STUDDED SHORTS

 STUDS! STUDS! STUDS!


             Go out and get yourself a pair of STUDDED SHORTS...or better yet, make your own pair of studded shorts! It's fun & easy! Take a pair of old shorts and some studs to recreate a studded masterpiece. You can find tons of videos on youtube that will show you how to make these beauties! Oh and almost forgot, STUDSANDSPIKES.com has a lot of different studs and what not that can be used to make your desired look. I have an order coming on the way, let's cross my fingers that it comes ASAP!

       You don't have to just use denim colored shorts.
    Try out other colors!
                                                                                       
                                                                                
                                                                         
                                                 HAVE FUN                          

25 comments:

  1. Great post! I love studs... have them on my leather jacket, clutch, booties, belt, earrings haha...now I just need to get them on my shorts ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all! great pictures! :)


    http://wear-a-smile-wear-a-smile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!!!I love studs, so you gave me a lovely idea!!!I will order some studs to customize my shorts!
    Happy Friday!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need do this DIY, love the shorts with studs!!!

    xx
    S
    www.collagevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooo love those shorts,they're a must-have!I'm in love with the ones the first photo *-*
    xoxo
    letacchettine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shorts are awesome!! Must have a pair! Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! AWESOME SHORT!! THEY REALLY ROCK!!
    UVE VISIT MY BLOG...AND NOW IM HAVING A LOOK ON YOURS!
    THANKS 4 YOUR COMMENTS AND VISITS!!
    WWW.MEFLIPALAMODA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection I think Im going to get one !

    Adjila ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shorts!
    Neat post!
    wanna follow each other!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable blog! im loving cutoffs right now (except where im living has been too cold to rock them without tights yet) and adding studs is a genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the lovely comment!
    I'm in love with those studded shorts!!
    With love, Cherelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi..thanks for comments. I'm following you, following each other?
    _nice post, I love studded shorts and I absolutely must buy a pair of it for this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for your commnet:)
    I love this post!:*
    I follow you:)
    If you want follow me:)
    kiss:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, i LOVE those studded shorts. but it's not easy to make them on my own :(

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo lah lah! I am trying to get my hands on a pair of studded shorts. I love them! Thanks for visiting my blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love studs on shorts *-* thanks for the site, i was looking for a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh i want some of those dyed shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  18. you can purchase them at www.runwaydreamz.com

    ReplyDelete