Sunday, May 8, 2011

Layer up with Watches

     What time is it?

                                                                                                             
  Sunday funday is here!
Hope that everyone is spending a wonderful day with their mother! But sneaking in a mini ses. of blogging in between. Why not try something new today and layer up with watches. Wear one watch and put some bracelets around it, or grab a bundle of watches and dress your arm upThis look doesn't have to be expensive, you can find many watches for affordable prices. It's all about how you put the look together. 
                                                                       
                                                                       

 Mix it UP!
                                                

16 comments:

  1. i've seen so many other bloggers doing this and think its way cute to layer with watches! love the pics and your blog :) the header is pretty cute too..

    Miyan

    www.miyan-overseas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the first one, im a sucker for studs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I love all that jewelry! Stacks of bracelets and watches are so chic and my favorite thing to wear right now! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - I appreciate it so much!!

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are wonderful. I love this post :D.
    If you like my blog, you follow me.
    I'll follow you too.
    Alla moda e con stile

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the watches!
    Love your blog too!
    I'm now your newest follower on bloglovin'

    xo
    http://classylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am not sure about this trend. i was wearing different watches on one wrist when i was a teenager, they were like all swatches, so i am not bedazzled by this trend

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovelovelove

    accessories! <3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh I love watches! I love those gold casio calculator like ones!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I defiantly need more watches, this is super cute! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. woah. never really saw multiples watches as being so chic :] nicee

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this trend... I do this all the time and my mom laughs at me!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  12. NOMMING! I love mixing bracelets! x
    following!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, i didn't know about this new trend haha, i like it! I really like watches with gold details in the second pic, but also those ones with studs :O

    thanks for your lovely comment anyway ;)
    follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love bracelets and I liked this wave using multiple clocks.

    Ousadia

    http://ousadia-tamiresdelrey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete