Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some homemade stuff to wear

  Mhmmm it's Thursday
I've been searching for a Chanel t-shirt for the past week, and I have found nothing but DIY ones. So I figured hey why not try to make my own...I am inspired to make more in the time to come! I started with a white tank top for the warm days...well it will be warm soon enough ;) Also, I can't seem to find any cute headbands, so I am making my own from my old jewelry. Let me know what you think!


                                                
                                                    

8 comments:

  1. good idea! try tearing it with a zester to make it look even better!

    -B

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow u now!
    thanks for following!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it! what about following each other??
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice, good idea :)

    xoxo

    Aurélie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE CHANEL TOO!
    I THINK IT LOOKS GREAT! I left a comment before in the giveaway of chanel t-shirt but i think i dindt posted ok!
    www.meflipalamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete