Monday, March 21, 2011

A day in the city...and a new season!

 Hello and Happy Monday everyone!
My week is off to a great start, since today is the second day of Spring! Yesterday as I was sitting on stairs of the Art Museum in Philly, I was inspired to basically put away all my winter clothes and start planning what I will be wearing this season. Let's just say I started with some sandals, and well......a jacket! What are you going to be wearing this SEASON ?!



                                                                                                           

7 comments:

  1. i've found you at fashiolista! :-) nice blog dear!
    follow each other?
    xoxo wonderfashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've found you at fashiolista too;)
    lovely blog,
    folow each other?
    xx
    thehoneystreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following both blogs, thanks girls :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog on Fashiolista, ha! We should thank them for bringing us together :)

    Love your blog! Following!

    I've just started, would be so nice if you could take a peek.

    xoxo
    http://lattitudefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, I hope I find the confidence to buy more colourful clothes this season :D.

    Have a nice day!

    x

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Alicia! I will check out your blog!! And yea I usually wear blacks and greys, but I think I might put more color into my outfits this season as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog, hopefully we achieve our mission of putting more colour in our closet this season :D

    x

    ReplyDelete