Thursday, March 17, 2011

Calling all fashiolistas!

Today I came upon finding http://www.fashiolista.com/my_style/ which is a sweet little website where you can love items that you're interested in. And, if you can't find what you are looking for online or if you are looking for something different by a specific designer, check it out!

   I totally found the cutest items ever, that I don't usually see in stores!


I love all three of these, planning to have this outfit by April for all the rainy days!

10 comments:

  1. That's Lovely HUNTER!!! :)
    I'll be yor Follower.. Check out my Blog.. And If u want Follow me??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower now ;) love your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice golden bracelet!
    i hope you'll visit my blog!there is a Chanel Giveaway
    See you there!
    Ciao!
    www.neovecchiostile.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i will follow it!!! i am excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love the dress, so light and perfect for this season & the marc jacobs ring <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I love it too....really great outfit for the spring...simple yet cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the boots ^^

    http://lovesljd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete