Monday, March 14, 2011

Been up to such and such

  Hello everyone :)


I hope your weekend went well or at least you felt accomplished. Ok so I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, even though it hasn't been even a week. Well anyways this weekend I came upon getting my shot at doing a mini photo shoot with Misha Vaksman. It was pretty chilly in Philly, but I am slowly starting to establish my profile as we took a variety of pictures. My lookbook is slowly adding up, and I am extremely excited. Misha sent me some of the pictures today, and I am in love with them so I am including them in my blog ;) This is only the beginning...

                       If you are interested in his work, check him out at Mishavaksman.com

4 comments:

  1. Some lovely outfit pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures ;)!
    Follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you marija!! i am following your blog, love your style! it's very classy :)

    ReplyDelete